Monday, November 11, 2013

Wow... apologies for the four month gap!

I can't believe it has been four months since my last posting.  I tried thinking back to July and August to figure out what I was so busy with and I came up with nada.  My excuse is laziness and that I had nothing new to say.

I worked on this:

And I wrote some short stories and I worked on revising my manuscript (again).
















And then I worked on this:


And I wrote some short stories and revised my manuscript some more.














Today we were driving along and I took this photo of downtown LA





4 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome back. The header is The Pretty.
    being insanely busy with work is not lazy, missus. It is just life getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you've been getting some work in on your own writing--that's the really important part :)

    ReplyDelete