Sunday, March 31, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge April 2013

Yes, with 12 minutes to spare, I have decided to participate in the A to Z Blogging Challenge once again.

And once again, I will try to do a story told in 26 parts.  I've slowed down a bit in blogging, because I've been writing, but I am back with a vengeance.

CP and I have been doing this short story thing where each month, we come up with a prompt and we both write a short story based on the prompt.  We've been doing it for two months now and it has been really hard but also very rewarding.  I have two short stories I'm pretty proud of under my belt!

This month, I'm going to try and combine this A to Z challenge with the April CP Prompt.  Ambitious for me.  I'm doing this on the fly (i.e. I have nothing written) so I run the risk of writing myself into a corner.  But that's why I'm doing some kind of fantasy story this time.  That way, I can wave a magic wand or something and have it all be good! lol

Off to go think about this a bit.

10 comments:

  1. Hello, just stopping by to wish you luck with this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well obviously you are bonkers and a glutton for punishment, but I have to admit I am excited as I loved tuning in for your daily instalments last year.
    Come on then, lets be having them!
    (and Good Luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun and fantastic and a little daring besides ambitious. Good luck .

    Jackie's Bookbytes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from a fellow traveler in the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a wonderful plan. I know I would never have the guts to attempt something as ambitious as what you have taken on.
    Bookmarking your page, so I can return and read at leisure.

    And thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete