Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Books I want

If you've been following along, I made a resolution (along with a host of other resolutions) not to buy or borrow any more books until I've finished reading the hundreds of ebooks and print books I have in my "to be read" pile.  This is the only resolution I've been able to keep so far. 

And it is about to be broken!!!  There are so many sequels that I need to read! 
First and foremost

The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead - which is the third book in the Bloodlines series.  This series is a kind of spin-off of the Vampire Academy Series which I loved so I'm really trying hard not to buy this book which released today.









I want this book so much!!  Scarlet by Marissa Meyer which is the second book in the Lunar Chronicles series.  I loved the first book - Cinder which is a retelling of Cinderella.  Scarlet is a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. 









Sever by Lauren Destefano is the third book in the Chemical Garden trilogy.  I loved the world of the first book, the second one was "okay", but I'm invested in the series so I need to know how this one ends.









Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.  I loved the first book "Shatter Me", so I need to know what is happening next in this dsytopic world. 










If you don't see a post from me in a while, you'll know I'm hiding out under the covers with the above books and a flashlight!

2 comments:

  1. I sooo want to re-read Shatter Me so that I can enjoy Unravel Me :) The others I still need to read the first in the series. So many books, so little time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sever was excellent. Like you, I thought book one was incredible. I didn't make it through book two, but I had to read Sever to see how it ended. It was worth it, and it appeared that I missed out on only a couple of things by not finishing book two.

    You've also made me curious to read the new David Levithan book.

    ReplyDelete