Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sadly, No NaNo for me either...

No NaNoWriMo for me.  I was trying desperately to finish my current WIP with the goal of starting the next one today. 

As you can see from my previous post, I was only 16 pages away from being done.  So I kept writing, but I didn't seem to be getting any closer to 'The End'.  Yeah, I'm adding content.  I'm eight pages away, plus epilogue. 

But the pages feel good, like the last pieces of a puzzle clicking into place.

So, sadly, I once again am missing NaNoWriMo.  Instead, I think I'll edit this WIP.  It isn't going to be a major content edit either. It will be for

  • Typos/punctuation  
  • Cut down on I/nod/smile/grin
  • Add a few scenes to beef up love interest.
I've got 27 chapters so a chapter a day and I should still be able to take off Thanksgiving. Of course, this assumes I finish this sucker today...

Anyway, will be cheering NaNoWriMo participants from the sidelines.  Good luck all!  Kick some butt!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just have to do what feels right! And if the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place then you are on the right path!! Good look with edits! =)

    ReplyDelete