Wednesday, November 14, 2012

One of those days

Yeah, today was a day I shouldn't have gotten out of bed.  Should have just stayed there. 

The temp dropped twenty degrees last week and I made the mistake of leaving the gym with my hair wet.  I know- it is one of the things your parents tell you over and over not to do.  I did it.  I've got a cold now and a sore throat.  I think I have a fever too but that may be my inner hypochondriac (yes I've read FSOG).

So I got feedback from CP #1 on my last set of pages this morning, and while encouraging,  I have a mountain of work to fix.  Which sent me into a small rant of "I'm never going to be done with this sucker". 

Next at work, I had a hurry-up type project to complete and out of the blue some very angry sales person called me to read me the riot act. I can honestly say I didn't deserve it.  I work in advertising.  What the heck is there to be so angry about?  Regardless, I felt lousy afterwards. 

And no progress on editing.  Stuck on trying to come up with a better scene  in chapter 11. So I've been stuck for 3 days, four tomorrow because I'm writing this up instead of trying to fix/edit.  Oh well, like I said, some days, I should just not get out of bed!

Oh, and the cats are on strike because I ran out of Fancy Feast.  I only have Friskies, which they turn their nose up at (thus the photo).




2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better very soon. Cats are fickle creatures, so is writing. It will all come together when you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I hope you feel better! And cats can be quite picky about their food. Silly creatures!

    ReplyDelete