|This picture has nothing to do with the post. Just felt like adding something visual. Yeah, that's my cat's paws on the table above. Yeah, I shoulda cropped this. Yeah, I'm too busy editing...|
- fixing typos,
- reducing the number of times I use certain words (I, nod, grin, smile) and
- Mr. Wilson turned to Mr. Cox somewhere along the way
- I inflict injury on my main character way too often.
- My duo turned into a duet.
- No need to inflict serious injury in the very first chapter.
- Consulted with fellow writers group members to make sure my portrayal of certain aspects of high school are based in reality. This is why having a writer's group is so excellent. I got two very helpful answers within hours of my asking
- Finding a duo piece (2 pianos 4 hands) to substitute for a duet piece (1 piano 4 hands) as this is a key point in my plot.