Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday and Editing Update



Happy Black Friday! Hope you get all the bargains you wanted, and hope it did not require camping out in tents.  I'm not one for lines (I'll turn around and go home before standing in line for the privilege of buying something).  But I'll probably do the cyber Monday thing.  Love the names.  Cyber-Monday, Black Friday.

Chugging along with my editing.  I spent seven days stuck on two sentences so even though today is the 23rd, I'm only on chapter 16.  But I've been making good progress, since.

My Critique Partner notes had my laughing.  Somehow my writing made her think one of my characters had curlers in her mustache.  Oh and teeth clacking during kissing is not a good thing. . .

Fun Fact

Duct tape can hold a car together!  A critique partner kept telling me she was highly doubtful until one meeting, she told me she had watched an episode of 'Mythbusters' where duct tape was used to lift a car! And duct tape was used to patch a spacecraft!

duct tape car lift



3 comments:

  1. Fashion and cash register and crowd. What else is new? For people who work in clothing the faster the black Friday comes and goes the better it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Black Friday to you too ! If you are like my daughter in law and her sisters may you have fun ! I hope that you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good cyber Monday! I did brave the crowds on Friday and did okay. No tents for me though, no thank you!

    ReplyDelete