I was bogged down quite a bit by "The Blood Oath" by T.L. Clarke. I had a commitment to read that first and it took me a really long time... and the books kind of piled up quickly.
Plus I read a ton more books in between for which I need to write reviews. Note to self - write reviews!
- Supernaturally by Kristin White (book 2 of a series)
- Liar's Moon by Elizabeth C Bunce (book 2 of a series - author is a friend of a friend - signed arc!)
- It's About Time by Leslie Keenan - nonfiction about time management (recommended to me since, um, you know, I waste so much time)
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. Ransom Riggs doesn't sound like a real name to me...
- Blue Moon by Alison Noel
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson - heard her speak at LA Times Festival of Books. She is hilarious so I figured her books are probably going to be entertaining as well.
- Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck. (The first in a series) My sister picked it up at Romantic Times book fair last year and it was sitting abandoned on her bookshelf. I adopted it.
- Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schrieber. I love my vampires. This was calling to me at a bookfair benefitting the local library so I picked it up.
- Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (third in a series)
- Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Lauie Viera Rigler. My wonderful lovely Critique partner sent this to me after the A to Z challenge, urging me to write my story properly. She also sent me A Jane Austen Household book by Peggy Hickman. How awesome is my critique partner?
- Oppression by Jessica Therrien - picked up at LA Times Festival of Books
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Anyone with pink hair must be awesome!