Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happily Ever After by Jean Haus

I read and reviewed the first book in this series "Sleeping Handsome" by Jean Haus.  I think it is the one of just a few book I have given a 5 star review to.  The author did not ask me, I just found it on amazon and it sounded good.

And then the author found me and asked me to review "Snow, Blood, and Envy."  Liked that as well.

So when the author asked if I wanted to read the sequel to "Sleeping Handsome" I jumped at the chance. 

I got it last night! Here is the blurb from Amazon:

Paige and Zach have the perfect relationship. Too bad the world can’t revolve around them. Responsibilities suck. Paige’s acting career is starting. Unfortunately, half across the world. Thirty days apart. All while Zach has commitments to college and a new job. But they refuse to let time, distance, or obligations come between them.
Yet their biggest challenge may not be time apart. It just might be their belief in each other.
*A warning for those sensitive to profanity, this story contains some.

I'm excited to read it, can you tell?  Pick it up along with "Sleeping Handsome."  If you read YA I don't think you'll be disappointed.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting read. You'll have to let us know how you liked it!

    I've left you an award on my blog, btw. :) vickiorians.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping handsome? Is that like sleeping beauty but the prince is the princess. I'll have to look that one up. I love new twists on fairy tales.

    ReplyDelete