Saturday, May 26, 2012

Guardian by Rachel Morgan

Hey, just wanted to let you know that Rachel Morgan's first book in her "Creepy Hollow" series GUARDIAN is free as an e-book on Amazon today and tomorrow. 

I just finished reading it and I really enjoyed it.  I haven't written a full review yet but I'd give it four stars and I'll be getting the next two books for sure.
So go get the book.  You won't be sorry!

In celebration of the release of TRAITOR,


for today and tomorrow (05/26 and 05/27) you can download

GUARDIAN for free from Amazon!

Amazon US

Amazon UK

GUARDIAN, the first novelette in the #CreepyHollow series is FREE till the end of this weekend!

Guardian by Rachel Morgan




1 comment:

  1. I saw that this was free and need to go grab a copy. I looks great!

    ReplyDelete