Sunday, April 1, 2012

Your Odds are in your favor

The odds for the Mega Millions were something like 1 in 176,000,000. 
If I'd won, I'd be typing from Santorini right now.  I'm not. : (


I did win a 7th place from Rachael Harrie's Campaigner Challenge #2 - which is the best I've done so far.  Those challenges are so frustratingly fun.  Frustrating because I pull my hair out trying to think of something to write and trying to work within all the parameters.  But fun because it really gets the creative juices flowing.  But the odds there weren't bad.  40 prizes awarded to 110 entries.  4 out of every 11 entries got something.  Pretty good odds.


But if you're weighing the odds:
The odds for winning my 100 follower giveaway are 1 in 10 right now.  You have until this Friday to enter.  Easy.  No blogging/tweeting/facebooking  required.  Go here to enter!

http://www.viewfromfairview.blogspot.com/2012/03/hundred-finally.html

6 comments:

  1. Congrats about winning the Challenge!! Also, I did tweet about the contest, though I'd rather the odds don't change, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great accomplishment! :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning a prize in the challenge. That second one was not easy! You're right though, it was definitely fun :-)

    ReplyDelete