Sunday, February 5, 2012

ROW 80 Feb 5 Check In

Well, after three weeks of headaches I'm back.  I think it is just one continuous long headache, not a separate headache every day.  I went to the doctor who said "take an advil and call me back tomorrow if it doesn't go away."  Hmm, time to find a new doctor...

Anyway, I am plodding along with my revise.  I have the first forty-five pages ready to go.  I'm very proud of it.  I'm hoping this will be the final revise.  I can see so much growth from when I first started writing to now.
It helps too that I'm reading Stephen King's "On Writing" finally.  I've bought I-don't-know-how-many copies for writer friends over the years.  Never actually read it myself.   Now that I'm reading it, so much makes sense.

I joined fancy schmancy spa-like gym this week too.  And I went four times!!! I ache all over but I guess that means it's working, right?

Foodwise - I wasn't totally successful here.  I had some pasta yesterday.  Will try to do better...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back, and hope the headaches stay away. Looking forward to catching up with your current update (I'm behind on checking out Sunday's posts!).

    I'm also campaigning, so see you there, too!

    ReplyDelete