Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday 1-18 ROW80 check-in

I failed at everything.  No writing, no exercising, no reviewing, no eating healthy.  I had a headache that started Sunday and I basically still have it.  I took medication on Sunday but refuse to take any more.  So I stumble through work and then get in bed.  That's it.  It gets a little better each day but I'm still not 100%. 

My mother used to suffer from migraines.  She'd always try to figure out what caused them.  Shellfish, too much sun, too much caffeine? not enough caffeine? not enough food, too much food?  Who knows?  Now I'm playing the same guessing game.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sorry to hear that. I hope everything is OK now. Once I quitted bad habits. During New Year holidays, I started again. Regret, regret, regret. I’m an owl person, I stay up late at night, and sometimes I eat light meal in the midnight. Regret, regret.
    From today, I will go to bed earlier and never eat late at night.
    Best wishes,
    keiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds absolutely terrible! I hope you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has migraines - they are miserable! His were caused by other headaches (sinus headaches and tension headaches). I hope you find the trigger that is causing yours so that you can get it under control. It might help to keep a food/ activity diary and also mark when headaches take place to look for patterns.

    ReplyDelete