Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Way to make me feel better

On Sunday I got a really bad headache.  I spent the day in bed, just trying to make the headache go away.  I took some exedrine migrane which helped but I could still feel the headache still there waiting for the drugs to wear off.

On Monday I went to work, even though the headache was there.  It was not as bad but I didn't want to take any more medicine.

Tuesday, It was still there.  Seriously, a headache that lasts three days?

Anyway, I had a project that needed finishing so I stayed late.  I was feeling pretty sorry for myself.  But I went home and there was a package waiting for me in the mail.  It was from my AWESOME Critique partner.  A journal and a note.  Look at the cute card.

Turns out my CP has one for herself and sent this and four more to her circle of friends.  She's also set up a drop box so we can upload and share our pages with each other.  Isn't this just the best idea ever?
Headache forgotten!

I'll be sharing some of the pages I've done here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment