Thursday, December 29, 2011

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close Review

I went and saw it after my sister gave the movie such an outstanding review.  And I agree, the boy should be nominated for best actor award.  I liked the movie.  Tom Hanks and Sandra Bullock were great.  It had a definite beginning, middle and end. 

Okay, but here's my confession.  I kinda fell asleep in the middle.  And you know what?  I don't think I missed anything.  The middle kind of dragged because it was about the boy meeting all these characters.  These minor characters weren't developed enough.  Or maybe something else happened and I don't remember, but clearly, it wasn't that important.  Maybe could lose 30 minutes and still be as good, if not a better movie.

So I'm giving it 4 stars - liked it but you might not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment