Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for













I'm thankful for family and friends and my health like most folks. But here's some more stuff to add to my list:
  • A job!  Thank you Mr. P for finding and employing me, especially in this economic climate.
  • Insightful, honest, and enthusiastic critique partner
  • You, Dear readers, who keep me going
  • Two sweet cats that are always happy to see me
  • A dream commute.  After having an hour+ commute each way, I'm really appreciative of only having to fill my gas tank once every three weeks!
  • ebooks which allow me to
    • buy books without having to go to the bookstore and
    • are usually cheaper than hard copies.
    • bypass the entire query/agent/publisher process
  • Salted Caramel Latte from Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment