Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pancakes

Something made me buy this pancake batter mix. Maybe it was the cute size (single serving). Maybe it was the ease of preparation (add water, shake). Maybe it was the thought that I hadn't had a pancake in over three years (too fattening). But this morning was the perfect day for them. It is wet and cold for Fairview and daily savings time (fall back one hour) so I was hungry.




And then I remembered my cousin from Hawaii brought me some Kona Coffee.








Bliss!  My belly is full, I'm bundled up, snug as a
(well, you know, they tell writers not to be trite), and trying not to drowse off while I try to re-write the ending to novel #1 (again and hopefully for the last time)
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, and I'm trying to keep my mind off of these evil things that cousin also brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment