Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Holiday Season has begun

I thought this looked so Christmas-y.  I'm not sure what kind of tree it is. But I figured we're in the holiday window now.

I got my first Christmas card in the mail yesterday.  I know I'm being a Bah! Humbug, but, really?  The person who sent it must have mailed it pre-Thanksgiving.  Who is that organized? 

I avoided the malls this long weekend.  I haven't been to a mall in quite some time - ever since I got pick-pocketed at one of the super malls (but that is another story and I think I've already told that story.)

Tomorrow is pot-luck lunch at work for a poor unfortunate person who was born on November 28th.  I'll be making my famous Chili and Corn Bread.  If they don't turn out, there's always pizza delivery. . .

PS - I'm realizing quite a few of my posts seem to deal with food.  Ha! Or should I say Ho! Ho! Ho!?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Christmas cards already? There has to be something wrong with that. I haven't even thought about any of that stuff yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one to think so!

    ReplyDelete