Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Third Campaigner Challenge

The post below is my entry for the third campaigner challenge.  Here are the parameters:

Write a blog post in 300 words or less, excluding the title. The post can be in any format, whether flash fiction, non-fiction, humorous blog musings, poem, etc. The blog post should show:


that it’s morning,

that a man or a woman (or both) is at the beach

that the MC (main character) is bored

that something stinks behind where he/she is sitting

that something surprising happens.


Just for fun, see if you can involve all five senses AND include these random words: "synbatec," "wastopaneer," and "tacise." (NB. these words are completely made up and are not intended to have any meaning other than the one you give them).

Since I was having so much fun with the second entry, I decided to continue on with the same characters.  The guy is Alex (I think I named him), the Girl is Lily.  I don't think I ever mention her name but she's Lily to me regardless. 
 
IF YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME?  I'M NUMBER 52 THIS TIME AT THE BELOW LINK:
 
http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2011/10/third-campaigner-challenge-show-not.html

No comments:

Post a Comment