Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Orbs La Purisima Mission

In keeping with the Halloween theme, here is another picture with an Orb in it. 

I cropped the photo in a weird place to protect the innocent.  But the orb is right on the stomach.  Some say these orbs are spirits.  Others say its just dust motes. 

This was taken at La Purisma Mission in Lompoc California, which is long rumored to be haunted.

And yes, when I was there, I did get the heebie-jeebies.  In fact, I believe everyone in my group felt the same.  We got there about an hour before sunset and we all wanted to leave before it got dark.

So what is your opinion on these orbs.  Do you get them in your photos too? 

2 comments:

  1. I just visited la purisma mission this past weekend on Nov.30, 2013. In some rooms I felt dizzy and a heavyness on my chest. I took many photos and I believe I have captured a chilling image. It was a photo of my wife and I notoced a smudge on her head. It was taken with my android phone... so I zoomed in and it was face looking back at me.. I get the chills everytime I look at it. Most people don't know, but if you zoom in on orbs , they sometimes have a picture in them. Matter of fact ... zoom in on the orb on the left side and u will see a woman's face looking back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just visited la purisma mission this past weekend on Nov.30, 2013. In some rooms I felt dizzy and a heavyness on my chest. I took many photos and I believe I have captured a chilling image. It was a photo of my wife and I notoced a smudge on her head. It was taken with my android phone... so I zoomed in and it was face looking back at me.. I get the chills everytime I look at it. Most people don't know, but if you zoom in on orbs , they sometimes have a picture in them. Matter of fact ... zoom in on the orb on the left side and u will see a woman's face looking back at you.

    ReplyDelete