Sunday, October 23, 2011

Montrose Farmer's Market


Today I went to Montrose. I had to pick something up but when I got to the store, they didn't have it ready. I had time to kill so I went across the street to the farmer's market.  It was a nice cool day so it was perfect for strolling.











Strawberries are in season.  Eight dollars for a box (three baskets).


Some musical entertainment as we strolled the market. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A nice display of squashes/pumpkins for Halloween (although I would have preferred to have removed the saran wrap).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Delicious-smelling chickens roasting.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Is that Montrose, NY? I have a friend who lives there. I used to live out East too. Miss it, especially this time of year when the leaves are so pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Montrose, CA. Nice to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete