Friday, October 28, 2011

Hermit Weekend

  • I owe 50 pages to critique partner on Tuesday.  (Book 2)
  • I owe 30 pages to my writer's group on Sunday night (book 1 - rewrite)
  • I owe 15 pages to my other writer's group by the following Sunday. (book 2)

I've decided I'm going to the grocery store tonight, stocking up on supplies & caffeine, and then I am not leaving the house this weekend until it is done.

I will limit my internet access to once every 3 hours.

I will forgo laundry (ha, like that is a hardship).

If you see me online - tell me to stop wasting time!

2 comments:

  1. I've got to focus on working up my NaNoWriMo novel this weekend and I've got so much work to do!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got your hands full!
    Definitely a reclusive weekend for you.
    Happy critique-ing........

    ReplyDelete