Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Eighth Dwarf

A week or so ago, I was marveling at the coincidences of running into things related to the Santiago del Compostela.  Well today it seems it is all about that 8th Dwarf.  I got a request to review a book (see my previous post) and then I was just checking in on all the blogs I follow and I came across this on Existential Ennui: Eighth Dwarf by Ross Thomas.

http://existentialennui.blogspot.com/2011/10/eighth-dwarf-by-ross-thomas-review.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ExistentialEnnui+%28Existential+Ennui%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

I thought they were the same book for a half a second

Hmm, I marveled in my earlier post about how these little coincidences happen in threes.  So I've come across the 8th Dwarf twice now.  Awaiting the third appearance of the eighth dwarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment