Monday, September 19, 2011

Awards - paying it forward

As I mentioned, I'm probably on the tail end of the award-receiving end of things because I can't seem to find any blogs in my campaigner groups that don't already have these things.  I'm supposed to pay it forward to 15 other bloggers but I can only find five so far that don't have at least one of these.  And this may have changed since last night.  So please forgive if this is a duplicate.  I know this is kind of chain-letter-ish so apologies if this is a nuisance.  I looked for blogs that have less than 200 followers and didn't already have the Liebster or Versatile Blogger award.

1) My demonspirits.blogspot.com:  She's writing a novel about triplets, three sisters who are identical except for their haircolor.  She's posted the first section.  Check it out.  (Oh and there is warning that there is some adult content

2) dawnmalone.blogspot.com.  She's a writer and got a review of "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" which I'm also reading so I liked her review.  Check it out.  She's also got a "sweet blog award"


3) jillwalker.blogspot.com: a writer and reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy.  She did a list of 10 random things like me and I especially like her #3.  Check it out.

4) hogwartssabbatical.blogspot.com:  This is Chemist Ken.  I really enjoy his blog.  I love castles too.  His account of watching a movie with his wife is hilarious!!

5) kateswenson.blogspot.com.  I enjoyed her campaigner challenge entry "Between A Rock and a hard place. 

Anyway, I know this is only a third of the blogs I need to pass it on to.  If you are reading this an you have a blog, and haven't received the above awards already, consider yourself awarded.

If I find some more worthy blogs I'll add them as an addendum.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning and awarding my blog! I did put the adult content warning on my blog due to adult themes and language...but I read a ton of blogs that have the same sort of content with no warning...wondering if I should change this? I'd love a reader's opinion!

    ReplyDelete