Sunday, August 21, 2011

Writing This Past Weekend

I'm getting into a groove finally.  I was stuck for the longest time but then CP #1 told me about this creative coaching and I've been working with my assigned coach.  She's very good and I'm finally to a place where I'm not stuck and getting into a regular writing routine.  I've got three books going at the same time but one is wrapping up (Melody) so I should soon only be dealing with two books. 

Two going at the same time is about all I can truly handle.  I'm really happy where Melody book is now.  It isn't 500 pages anymore.  In fact, I think I cut it in half and it doesn't meander anymore, it has a plot and it sticks to it! yay!

So now, I'm getting ready for some writing I'm going to post here so that I'm not constantly whining about stuff you never see.

Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment