Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Weather

Universal conversation starter - the weather.  OMG, it is so hot here in south Fairview. 

Actually, though, the entire summer has been so pleasant.  Today is the first day of the year I used the central air conditioning.  Although, I think I recall we always swelter in the Fall, more of an indian summer type heat.

But today, the cats and I had had enough.  I mean, it is so hot all I could do is wait until the sun had set before I can even think about doing any work.

Needless to say, no writing done at all this weekend.  I'm very glad the critique submissions were all last week because the weather was nicer, more conducive to writing.

Oh, and so I watched the USA network show "Suits."  I'm really liking it.

I got the new Richelle Mead series "Bloodlines."  I'm sure I'll be writing a review at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment