Thursday, August 25, 2011

Europane

You haven't seen too many articles on dining out recently because I've been bringing my lunch to a) save money and b) shed some lbs.  But a gal can only eat so many salads.  Today I went to Europane on Colorado.  It is mainly a bakery but they sell sandwiches and salads for lunch.  I got a chicken salad on multigrain bread. 

You could tell it was mainly a bakery since the bread was so soft and fresh and delicious.  The chicken salad was not full of mayonnaise like it is most places.  The chicken was fresh and in just the right sized pieces.  And it wasn't overly salty either.  There were assorted greens, not just regular lettuce. 

I was very happy with my sandwich.  Oh, and I got my sandwich to go.  When I opened it, there was a chocolate chip cookie thrown in too!  The cookie was fresh baked and delish!

I didn't want to just get a sandwich so I got some bread pudding too.  I haven't had it yet but it keeps calling to me.

My rating: * * * * * (5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment