Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blog traffic

So there is this campaign going on where a bunch of bloggers are getting together to try to increase traffic to their sites.  I love my six followers but I sure would like to get a few more people to visit, especially when I start marketing my book(s). 

If you are in the same boat, here is a link to the site:  I'm going to try it.

http://rachaelharrie.blogspot.com/2011/08/third-writers-platform-building.html

Today is the last day to join so hurry if you want in.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there ! I just made it in by the skin of my teeth ! I think I was the third to last blogger to sign up on this list ...
    Nice to meet a Beginner Blogger Fellow Campaigner. Let the fun begin !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have already replied on another one of your Blogs. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you in Group 13! I'm also on Twitter @sherilswift ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, fellow campaigner! So glad to have an opportunity to get to know other beginner bloggers! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! New follower here...isn't this campaign fun?! Oh. I'm also in your YA group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the campaign already! Dropping by to say Hi. I'm in your YA all genres group. Should be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Fairview, I'm in your YA campaign group. It's so cool that you're doing little summaries of other people's blogs. It helped me find a few more I liked that weren't in any of my groups. It's an excellent public service! :-)

    ReplyDelete