Monday, May 23, 2011

Stuck

I am stuck.  I have this whole plot worked out but I've written myself into a corner.  Can't seem to find a way to connect the dots.  It is bothering me.  I think it is because I put together a whole outline this time. Last time, I had no idea where I was going, just kept on writing.  This time, I know where I'm going but I can't figure out how to get from A to B.  Damn that outline.

So, I'm on the blog wasting more time.

Would you be interested in seeing the first chapter of the first book posted here?

Let me know...

Random notes:

  • critique trial partner  #6 promised me feedback last week and never came through.  I'm starting to feel these folks from this organization X I joined are kinda all flakes. 
  • Had a terrific B-day week last week.  Since the world didn't end Saturday, I need to go on a diet!
  • Gummi Vitamins for adults!  Who knew? Yummy.  I also bought seventy-six cans of cat food.  Yup gummi bears and cat food.  over a hundred bucks at target. 
  • Nutella - never had it before.  Also yummy
  • Went and bought some summer sandals today.  Now I need a mani-pedi.
  • How much money does it take to retire???
  • Huell Howser:  I just like the way it sounds.  Never met anyone named Huell before.

No comments:

Post a Comment