Monday, April 4, 2011

Young Adult Fiction I follow

I'm sure you've read me pontificating about the "Hunger Games" books and upcoming movie. I love the first two books. The last one? Eh...

They cast Jennifer Lawrence as the lead, Katniss Everdeen.




Today they cast Peeta and Gale. Both actors I never heard of, nor not exactly who I pictured. I have an open mind though. Hopefully they are good actors. (Josh Hutcherson (The Kids are All Right) left, and Liam Hemsworth (The Last Song) right)






Next, I follow Maggie Stiefvater's blog. She wrote "Shiver" and "Linger", about the wolves and people of Mercy Falls. The third book comes out later this year. Can't wait.
Anyway, Friday she posted this news about the fourth book!!!!
http://m-stiefvater.livejournal.com/198214.html

p.s. note the date.


Also follow Kiersten White who wrote "Paranormalcy". this was her post Friday.
http://kierstenwrites.blogspot.com/2011/04/announcing.html
again, note the date...

No comments:

Post a Comment