Tuesday, April 5, 2011

City of Fallen Angels

Yeah, I love to read Young Adult fiction.  Today was the release day of "City of Fallen Angels."
The fourth of the "Mortal Instruments" series.  I hate to say I judged the books by their covers, but I did.  I mean, the artwork is so gorgeous on these:


And here is the new book's cover

The redhead is Clary, the main character.  She is in love with Jace (the blond shirtless one).  Their story seemed pretty much wrapped up at the end of book 3.  Book 4 (left) seems to be Simon's story.  Simon is the brunette on the cover of city of glass.  He was Clary's best friend and was in love with her.  This new book has Clary and Simon on the cover.  Hmm...
Anyway, EW has three trailers up for the new book.  This one is my favorite.  Simon is cuter than I imagined when reading the books.  I'm pretty sure this is being made into a movie too.


http://shelf-life.ew.com/2011/04/04/mortal-instruments-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment