Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Million dollar club

A while back, I was at a friend's house and I noticed she had a check framed in her office.  I looked at it and it was a fake one, made out to herself for a million dollars.

Then I went to my sister's and she had the same thing - a check framed for a million dollars.

What is with this?  I thought to myself, and that was kind of the end of it.

Then last week, I was reading the blog of an author I admired and she talked about her "Vision Board" on which she had -- you guessed it -- a check made out to herself for a million dollars.
It comes from that book "The Secret" where you 'manifest' things you want to happen. 
Apparently (according to the blogger and admired author) it worked for Oprah, and Ellen, and also her.

So I decided to try it.  I now have a vision board.  It used to have photos of Barry Manilow and Twilight.  Now there is a check made out to myself for a million dollars (just so I could be part of this club).  And some other things which I'm kinda embarassed about so I'll just let you know when/if they come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment