Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution - only 3

Keep up the writing



Was trying desperately to finish my novel before the 31st.  Didn't happen.  I tried again today.  Not going to happen.  So close.  Maybe another 15 pages.  Thought I could just copy and paste from a previous draft but I changed too much of it for that to work.

This year (2011) I will work to get it edited one last time.  Then I'm moving on. 
Maybe try writing a sci-fi or paranormal fantasy - something with vampires or fallen angels or something.

Oh and keep going with the blog...



Go to the gym



Often times, this one conflicts with the first resolution.  A lot of time is wasted on weekend deciding which one is more important.  This year I will trade off.  Every other day.











Get rid of clutter



Have accumulated way too much clutter.  Need to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment