Friday, December 17, 2010

Trip To Mexico - Day Three Cancun




Today my travel companions decided to head off to Xel-Ha, another of those eco-parks owned by the 'richest guy in Mexico'.  I'm not big into snorkeling so I decided to stay at the timeshare and just take it easy.  The above is the beach at the hotel.


















And this is the view the other way.  Pretty nice way to spend the day.  Just being lazy on the beach.

I had another ulterior motive - the final installment of the "Vampire Academy" series - book #6 was available that day. 


I love my Kindle because it was delivered to my Kindle that morning and I spent the day figuring out what happened to Rose, Dimitri, Lissa, and Christian.  Guess they're making this series into a movie as well.

I even had time to finish another book, "Matched."  About a future Orwellian society where the government matches you with your mate at age 17 based on computer data.  And this one girl for some reason gets a matched with the wrong boy ... or does she?  My quibble with this book is that it is so obviously just book I of a series. 
My travel companions returned in time for dinner. We went to this mall - "La Isla" and found this weird restaurant.  They specialize in Chocolate.  I think the name was La Chocolatier or something along those lines.  We had Chocolate fondue.  Yummy, but the devil/angel statue kinda gave me the creeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment