Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bunny photo


Yesterday I went on my supposed-to-be-daily morning walk.  It was early so it was quiet and due to the june gloom, pleasant -- not too cold, not too hot.  On my route, I pass through some areas of wide open fields.  It is amazing how the landscape changes with the seasons. 

In March and April, it was pink with a field of evening primroses.  May and June was splendorous purple lupine.  Now it is beginning to turn to the brown ugliness of brush fire kindle. 

But this particular morning, I spotted some movement near one of the brush clumps.  It was the cutest little brown rabbit.  I had my cell phone with me so I snapped a few photos, thinking I would post the best here yesterday.

I had the best intentions, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the photo from off my phone to the computer.  I've been through several phones and know how to download.  But this phone I have now is a hand-me-down from my sister who gave it to me when she switched over to the i-phone.  I think she bought it off the internet or something because the instructions seem like they are for the U.K. or Australia. 

After struggling over it a while, I thought it would just be easier to post a photo of what the bunny "kinda" looked like.  From now on, I'm bringing my camera with me. 

--Cat Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment