Thursday, June 17, 2010

Clop, Clop, Clop



Today I broke out my wedge sandals to wear to work. I was very careful to check the dress code beforehand. Turns out it is much more lenient that the new management at the old job. Jeans are allowed everyday and the HR person is parttime and walks dogs so she's the most casually dressed of all.

Anyway, the sandals are cork, or something, but solid, no rubber soles.

Too late and 1.5 hour commute later did I remember that the floors in the office are cement (they're going for that industrial warehouse cubicle look.) So all day long I'm clopping back and forth from the printer. Of course, I'm sitting kinda far from the printer so clop, clop, clop: printer. Clop, clop, clop, kitchen. Clop, clop, clop... well, you get the picture.

I'm wearing sneakers tomorrow.
-- Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment